Substations, Switchyards, Lines
One of the biggest EnePRO specialization areas is construction, reconstruction, repair and maintenance of electrical substations, switchyards and lines up to 400 kV. EnePRO also performs the following works:
- installing electric inlets and outlets;
- repair and maintenance of 0,4–10 kV overhead and underground cables lines;
- construction, reconstruction, repair and maintenance of street lighting networks;
- repair and maintenance of 35 kV, 110 kV, 330 kV overhead lines;
- repair and maintenance of transformer substations up to 400 kV;
- repair and maintenance of 10 kV distribution points;
- installing protective and fire alarm systems;
- overhead line corridors cleaning.
Years of experience, reliable partners and the most qualified professionals allow us to offer a qualitative project to our customer. EnePRO offers the implementation of the project turnkey (design, ordering and installation of primary equipment, installation, adjustment and commissioning of communications, relay protection and control as well as process control and automation). Since the start of operation, the company has successfully implemented multiple construction and renovation projects of substations and switchyard of different sizes and complexity for its main customers LITGRID, AB and AB „Energijos skirstymo operatorius“.
Reconstruction of an object – all the tasks are carried out in the object, including changing separate nodes of the equipment, after performing which primary efficiency characteristics, parameters of pressure or temperature, expenditure of energy or sock or other, indicated in the passport of the equipment, change.
Repairing equipment – all the tasks are carried out in the equipment, including changing or reconstructing separate nodes of the equipment after performing which primary efficiency characteristics, parameters of pressure or temperature, expenditure of energy or sock or other, indicated in the passport of the equipment, remain unchanged.
Technical maintenance is a complex of precautionary and other means by which it is aimed that a construction or other tangible asset and its parts could meet specified purpose and condition during economically or in any other way based period of usage, aiming to ensure safe usage of constructions and equipment.